APPLICATION FOR 2018/19
Fellowship in Quality Improvement
We are delighted to launch our Fellowship in Quality Improvement #FQim, for September 2018. Our Fellowship has been designed for busy Consultants and mature Doctors working full time and who are unable to benefit from the Out of Programme (OOP) Year available to trainees to develop medical leadership and quality improvement skills.
This programme has been designed specifically to support doctors and consultants with minimal time to study and will be delivered in the workplace. The accessibility of high quality, evidence-based materials will support 600 hours of learning over a 12 month period.
Our programme consists of the
- A 1 day skills based workshop to teach you the core skills in measurement and metrics for improvement and for returns on investment (ROI) calculations for the organisation
- Work books and reflective logs for monthly formative feedback against BMJ Quality and Safety Journal SQUIRE guidelines for publication
- Weekly micro films to teach you the core skills and knowledge to undertake your own evidence-based improvement science Quality Improvement project in practice
- Monthly Action Learning Sets facilitated by your own MBA/MSc Medical Leadership Consultant Associate for you and your peers to learn with each other
- A 1 day skills based workshop to calculate the Returns on Investment to the organisation and finalise the Quality Improvement report for publication
All Doctors and Consultants who achieve the competencies of the International Academy of Medical Leadership’s Fellowship in Quality Improvement will achieve Fellowship status with the Academy at an annual graduation event.
For further information please contact Dr Jill Aylott
Mr Ahmed Nassef, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
Download the form below, complete the details and return your application to become a Quality Improvement Fellow